Let’s get one thing straight: the “best RV insurance in Ontario” is subjective. What is “best” for one RV owner in the province may not be adequate for another, and vice versa. Basically, in order to get the best coverage – the best “bang for your buck” – is to work with an insurance broker who gets to know you, your needs, the RV you drive, and finds you the best rates for the best protection.
Simple? Well, on your end it can be.
RecProtect’s RV insurance brokers in Ontario go above and beyond by ensuring that the recreational insurance programs they find for our clients are tailored to their needs and meets the requirements of the individual trailer they haul or the recreational vehicle that they operate. When it comes to getting the best RV insurance in Ontario, RecProtect has your back. Here’s how we do it.
Our RV Insurance Brokers in Ontario Get to Know You
It wouldn’t be a personal touch without first curating a personal relationship with you. While we can get you an RV insurance quote in under a minute, we take our time to serve our friends in Ontario better than anyone. Here’s how an RV insurance broker in Ontario can get you better coverage:
- They spend time getting to know you, your RV, your needs, and your budget.
- They have access to top-rated insurance carriers and can find you competitive quotes.
- They have the insurance expertise and knowhow to advise you on what is best suited to your circumstances and where you can cut corners.
- They can advise you on eligible discounts.
- They negotiate for you if you ever need to make a claim to ensure that the process goes smoothly.
- They put you before any insurance company because they work for you first.
An RV insurance broker in Ontario can save you considerably on your overall premiums, thanks to their experience in the industry, knowhow about RVs, and extensive connections and resources.
For the Best Ontario RV Insurance Rates – Here’s Some Tips:
Part of getting the best RV insurance in Ontario is finding rates that work. Our RV insurance brokers in Ontario can help you to do this. See below for some of the tips they might offer you on reducing your overall Ontario RV insurance costs:
- The make, model, and year of your RV will impact your rates, so if budget is tight then be sure to pick an RV with insurance in mind. The more features, the more it will be to insure.
- Your driving history is a factor, as your RV is a self-propelled vehicle. Many accidents tarnishing your driving record will result in higher premiums. Drive safely – and take an insurer-approved driver’s education course if need be.
- Actual cash value vs replacement cost – this is a decision you may make with the advice of your broker. Replacement cost is typically only available for newer RVs and may result in you paying higher premiums. However, you would get more of a payout if a loss occurred.
- Coverage options – you can trim the fat with the help of an expert Ontario RV insurance broker. They may advise you on dropping specific coverage options if you have an older RV or inform you on where there may be gaps.
- Raising your deductible can reward you with lower rates. Just note that your deductible is the out-of-pocket amount you will be required to pay in the event of a loss.
- Drive more, pay more. The more you use your RV, the more it will translate into higher insurance premiums. Your destination will also affect your rates, such as if you’re going into the States for longer than three months. If your budget is tight, you may want to rethink the distance you are travelling or your destination location.
- Ask about discounts. RecProtect’s RV insurance brokers in Ontario can advise you on potential eligible discounts, like claims free, club preferred parks, bundled policies, and more.
In the End, the Best RV Insurance in Ontario is Subjective
What is best for you may not be best for someone else – that’s why insurance is so personal! Thankfully, RecProtect’s RV insurance brokers in Ontario recognize that everyone has specific needs and requirements when it comes to their policies, which is why it’s so important that they foster a relationship with you and get to know you. Then, it’s simply a matter of shopping around for you to find you the best RV insurance in Ontario – for your needs.
Don’t believe us? Start with a free RV insurance online quote in Ontario (in under 60 seconds) today and see how easy it can be to get affordable, great protection.